- CCA Digital Pty Ltd (CCA Digital) (ABN 24 629 749 882),
- Conveyancing.com.au Pty Ltd (ABN 68 160 922 387),
- Rapid Building Inspections Pty Ltd (ABN 75 614 843 131),
- Blue Intellectual Property Pty Ltd (ABN 75 614 320 295),
- Rapid Building Inspections IP Pty Ltd (ABN 52 614 886 038),
- Think Support Services Inc. (Philippines SEC Regn. No. CS201730586)
(together us, we, our, DBC Group)
DBC Group operates the following websites across desktop, mobile and tablet:
We also operate mobile application(s) (App).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your browser and stored by your browser on your computer or other device by the websites that you visit, or by certain emails that you open. Cookies allow our websites to “remember you” when you return and allow us to deliver targeted advertising to you on our websites and third party websites.
Cookies save data such as your IP address or MAC address, the city associated with your IP or MAC address, the date and time you visited our website, pages or advertisements you viewed, the URL of the website you viewed prior to visiting our website and the type of browser you use.
- support the functioning of our Websites;
- enhance your experience on our Websites by remembering your preferences (including state of residence and recent searches);
- track how users use our Websites and interact with our advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites);
- understand how our Websites are functioning and inform improvements to our Websites and services; and
- gather data that helps us deliver advertising content relevant to your interests.
What types of cookies and similar technologies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies that may be used on our Websites.
- Service Critical Cookies, which are essential in order for you to visit and use the services on our websites;
- Session cookies, which are deleted after each visit;
- Persistent cookies, which are valid across visits;
- Email cookies, which are set on your computer by an email from us; and
- Third Party cookies, which are used by our trusted partners.
We also use web tracking (including pixel tags / web beacons) and analytics tools on our Websites and third party websites to generate detailed statistics about traffic to our Websites, the source of that traffic and how you interact with advertisements on our Websites and third party websites. These tools can also measure and record conversions and sales.
How you can manage cookies and similar technologies
You can manage cookies and similar technologies on your computer or device through your browser settings. Please refer to your browser’s “help” or “support” site for more information on how to delete saved cookies and allow or block cookies.
We use third party technologies such as Google Adwords, Salesforce and Facebook to provide you with more relevant advertising on third party platforms and websites. You can find more information on these services and opt-out of receiving advertisements delivered by these services at youronlinechoices.com.au
If you have questions in relation to our use of these technologies you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on: 9/17/2020