Let’s get started
We’ve sent you an email but you can get started with your conveyancing with just a few clicks here.
Ready to get your
contract drafted now?
Legal Service Fee$999
We’ll also need to order searches to create your contract, the cost of these searches are depend on your specific property.
- $200 – $350
You can defer your search costs by paying $1 upfront*
^This offer only applys when you sign up today. As this is a fixed end-to-end quote, if you don’t sell your property or withdraw from the market, you’ll only pay a $199 drafting fee and any outstanding searches after 90 days.
- Our legal fees cover all of your lawyer’s time, with no hidden costs or additional hourly fees.
- This covers you for a standard conveyance all the way to settlement.
- Our experienced legal team will help you with your conveyance from start to finish.
- We know what quality conveyancing costs.
- You can defer your search costs for 90 days by paying a $1 upfront fee with your credit card. If your property hasn’t sold after 90 days, we’ll charge the full search costs to your card.◊
- The final cost of your search fees can depend on your property and its location.
- We have based this range on what our clients have paid on average over the last 12 months.
- Searches are a standard cost in all conveyancing transactions and are payable regardless of who you choose.
◊Alternatively, you can choose to pay your full search costs upfront, with the remaining legal fees payable at settlement.
Want to know more? Our team is here to help
*This quote is subject to accepting Conveyancing.com.au’s Terms & Conditions. Please be aware the following estimate does not include optional extras.
Why do I need conveyancing?
Put simply, it’s a necessary part of buying and selling property and land. The process can get quite complicated which is where a conveyancer can step in. By offering you support and professional guidance, you can save valuable time. Conveyancers have the expertise and experience you need to buy and sell lawfully and with ease.
What are searches?
Searches are extracts and information gathered from local councils and other authorities which tell you what you need to know about a property or land. These searches reduce your exposure to risk when making a purchase, such as, by uncovering any existing debts, whether the property is heritage listed, or may be affected by any undisclosed interest. Conveyancers will also conduct searches to discover any limits to what you can and can’t do with the property.
How are conveyancing fees estimated?
If you’re searching for a conveyancer, you might have noticed there’s a range of quotes being offered. So, what are the factors that affect the price? First of all, not every property is the same which means the sale to settlement process will differ depending on what state the property is located in and, consequently, so will the cost. The other expense is the lawyer’s and paralegal’s time. Because we’re driven by transparency, our conveyancing team offer a flat fee for a standard residential conveyance so there’s never any hidden costs when you choose us!